Thursday, April 26, 2012

Starlight and Snow

I wish I knew what I was doing with the new blogger format but I don`t have the concentration now to figure it out. Is this confusing anyone else? I`m leaving soon for my artist in residency at the Brush Creek Ranch in Wyoming. Because I`ll be away for three weeks, the preparations are numerous. I am painting, but just small 'daily' stuff and 'fixing' failures from the past. David Page Coffin has introduced me to the possibilities of Pinterest and I fear losing myself in a sea of astounding art. Seriously, if one is looking for inspiration, education, or insight, it can be found. It took me a while to find 'boards' of interest, but once I did it was like swimming in beauty. watermedia on paper 8"x5.5" Available Work

2 comments:

Maureen said...

I know what you mean about Blogger. It's not quite so bad as FB, where things change constantly, but just enough to disrupt.

Pinterest: I've been invited numerous times. I'm resisting. I can't take one more social media site, though I admit to dropping in on occasion. One would have to live in a cave and never come out to not know where to look for the inspired or inspirational.

Wishing you a wonderful residency!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

I know exactly what you are talking about with the new blogger...I just don´t have the TIME or the concentration either....it has put a damper on things here as my job takes up toooo much time and then this...yikes!! I have been looking at your posts though,,,I need my art fix:) ohhhh Pinterest...let´s not go there...ppppooüüüülease...but I know exactly what you are talking about.
Wishing you much creativity on your
residnecy in beautiful Wyoming...wow..have fun!!