Monday, September 17, 2012

Wet Winter Forest 2

It never seemed quite right. Not enough focus.
Since I`m mostly puttering around my studio before my painting adventure at the coast, I decided to go back in. I think it`s better.
I had an unusual party on Saturday in honor of Carol Marine, a new resident of Oregon having lost everything in the fires last summer near Austin TX. All were artists except John who slowly stepped out of the room when he thought our discussion of glues went on way too long. I was the last to realize it was a gathering to introduce ourselves to each other. I thought my guests were all Carol`s friends. They are now.
oil on canvas 24"x20"



Available Work


1 comment:

Celeste Bergin said...

This was one of my favorites of yours that I saw at your studio..and I do like how you changed it. I was so pleased to be included in the brunch. Hope to see you again soo---"down the road"!

C