Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Portland Open Studios Tour - Unposted New Work


 By now, anyone at all who visits this blog knows that I`m taking part in the Portland Open Studios Tour this weekend and next. Please come by if you can. Maps with the locations of all the artists are being sold at New Seasons Markets and I have some too. The organization asks that we not post our address publicly because the sale of those maps and calendars finances the tour. If you`d only like to visit me, which would be missing out on some wonderful work, email me for the location of my studio. I will be demonstrating a mixed watermedia technique on Yupo at noon each day and may have a chance to continue painting as the day progresses. Here are some recent paintings that I never blogged about but they`ll be in the studio too, as well as large and small canvases and many works on paper.







other available work

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I've given the tour a shout-out, too. Hope it brings you lots of art-lovers and buyers.