Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Rainforest Bog 2

                                                         watermedia on Yupo 26x20
Another piece that came from a walk along Tryon Creek a couple of weeks ago. Obviously not real literal, I was more interested in boggishness.
My web page is updated with images up to the end of 2013. Once again, Jeremy McWilliams did a beautiful, prompt and affordable job. Sometime in the last year, I noticed Scott Gellatly `s site had expired and suggested he contact Jeremy. He did and now it`s fresh and current! J. M. is a pleasure to work with!
It was bound to happen. There is now an app that does watercolors better than anyone!


Available Work in the Studio

1 comment:

Maureen said...

There may be an app for anything but I still want my art coming from real hands.